Add Blue Bay goat’s marinated fetta cheese with it’s soft, delicate texture and a mild goat flavour to make this salad an absolute winner!
(Serves 6 as a side)
- 1 medium to large zucchini, sliced lengthways into thin strips
- 2 bunches baby beetroot, trimmed
- 55g (1/2 cup) walnut halves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 bunches rocket leaves
- 80g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Use a fork to prick beetroot. Place on a baking tray and bake for 45 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool. Peel and halve.
Combine the rocket and beetroot in a serving bowl. Top with goat’s cheese and walnuts. Combine oil and vinegar in a jug and drizzle over the salad.
Nutrition (per serve):