Add Blue Bay goat Goat Chevre cheese with it’s soft and subtle flavour. It’s made from grass fed livestock milk, no animal rennet, no preservatives or additives!
(Serves: 8 to 10 as an appetizer)
- 250 g Goat Chevre
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) Espelette pepper
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) chopped fresh herbs (your choice of thyme, basil, parsley, oregano…)
- 60mL (1/4 cup) roasted almonds, finely chopped
- 10 mL (2 tsp) paprika
- In a bowl, using a fork, mix the Snow Goat cheese , green onions, pepper and half of the chopped herbs (2 tsp) until the mixture is smooth.
- Using two spoons, portion cheese mixture into 10 mL (2 tsp) balls, rolling them in the palm of your hands.
- Roll 8 balls in the chopped nuts and place on a service platter.
- Using a small sifter, sprinkle paprika on 8 other cheese balls. Serve the remaining cheese truffles as they are or roll them in the remaining chopped herbs. Serve as an appetizer on tooth picks.