Dmitriy is pilates instructor with more than 5 years of experience and co-founder of Streamline Body.
Before Dmitriy has started to teach Pilates, he was engaged in professional dancing that enabled him to firmly grasp a wide range of key concepts and components of body movement, customer contact and client interaction. After completing a course with numerous of certifications at Taube Pilates in May 2011, Dmitriy was then able to incorporate these skills into an instructive role within Australia, where he specialised in Pilates and core strength related exercises.
As an addition to his Pilates teaching experience Dmitriy has done the training with SomaChi yoga to become a Vinyasa Yoga instructor as well.
What I love about Yoga is that it builds a core strength and body awareness. Every class for me is like a choreography routine to challenge your mind and body.
Work experience: Melbourne Natural Wellness, Fitness First, Goodlife H.C., Premier Sports and Medicine, Stay Tuned Sports Medicine, MSAC Wellness Zone, Peninsula Sport Medicine Group, The Australian Association of SomaChi.
Experience of teaching: Studio and Clinical Pilates, Pilates for pregnant and postnatal, private assessment, small group(duo/trio), big group mat & reformer class.
- Pilates Instructor StudioOne at TaubePilates Accredited by Fitness Australia and Kinect Australia
- Australian Pilates Method Association Certificate of Membership
- Certificate III in Fitness with Institute of Health and Fitness
- First Aid and CPR
- Public and Products Liability Insurance
- Numerous workshops at Taube Pilates (Pregnant & Postnatal, Ring&Roller, Human detailed anatomy and more)