ANATOMY OF MOVEMENT WORKSHOP
Melbourne Natural Wellness
Location: Melbourne Natural Wellness, Level 4/178 Collins St
Price: $55 (20% off if you are a MNW member)
In this workshop you will:
- Get a basic understanding of physical anatomy and how movement affects various body parts;
- Gain knowledge on how to care for your joints and prevent injuries during physical exercise; and
- Learn how Yoga & Pilates can help to maintain healthy muscle and joint function.
The workshop consists of:
- Basic anatomy terminology;
- Guided time to practice newly learnt techniques
- One hour class to incorporate new knowledge and enhance your performance.
Please bring a pen and comfortable clothing. All equipment and manuals are provided. This workshop is suitable to all levels.
SomaChi Yoga, Collingwood
Price: $49 (20% off for SomaChi members)
Handstand Workshop for intermediate and advanced practitioners
You will learn the essentials in a fun and safe way to start your journey of being upside down. You will learn and practice how we handstand back from our SomaChi postures into Chaturanga (low push up), you will explore the possibilities of moving from arm balances into handstands. Most of all you will grow in confidence about going upside down. You will be able to integrate this learning into your yoga practice.